Accessibility Statement for The Asbury Website
The Asbury is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Asbury takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Asbury Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Asbury Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations:
- The ability to toggle high contrast is available.
- The ability to toggle font size is available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Asbury Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Asbury Website:
- Phone: 704-342-1193
- Online: https://theasbury.com/contact/
- Visitor address: 235 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Postal address: 235 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
We try to respond to feedback within five business days.
Accessibility of The Asbury Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Asbury assessed the accessibility of The Asbury Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 23 April 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.